FREE CONSULTATION 424-835-9247 424-835-9247
Home / Practice Areas / EAD Work Permits

Which Aliens are Eligible to Work in the United States?

Securing employment authorization documents

Certain categories of aliens may work legally in the United States.  Outside of certain visa categories for non-immigrants, authorization for employment is provided by an Employment Authorization Document, or EAD.  It is a photo identification issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

I can help you in determining whether you are eligible to apply for the EAD.   I can also assist you if you already have a work permit that needs renewal.

If you think you may be eligible for an EAD, call me at 424-835-9247 or contact me online to schedule a consultation.