My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Immigration, Green Cards, and Citizenship.
Committed to providing you with reliable service
I represent clients in matters concerning Immigration, Green Cards, and Citizenship. Based in Santa Monica, I am familiar with the immigration offices and immigration courts in Los Angeles, and have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 20 years of experience, I am focused on your success. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
I have been practicing Immigration and Nationality Law since 1996, first with the former Immigration and Naturalization Service (now the Department of Homeland Security), and, as of August, 2000, in private practice in Santa Monica. I’ve had extensive experience in Naturalization (Citizenship) cases; Family-Based Green Cards; and representing aliens who are in Removal (Deportation) proceedings. In cases where an adverse decision has come down, I have represented clients before the Board of Immigration Appeals, the Administrative Appeals Office of the DHS, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court. I handle each case personally from beginning to end, and I pride myself on providing clients the most accurate and candid legal advice, as well as strategies for coping with the “Immigration Dragon.” So let’s talk: when you call, we both benefit.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Citizenship: I use my knowledge and experience to help lawful residents complete the requirements of naturalization to become full citizens of the United States. I can guide you through the entire naturalization process.
- Immigration: I represent clients in cases involving employment-based immigration, family-based immigration, nonimmigrant visas, naturalization, deportation, international adoptions, green cards and more. I guide you through the complicated immigration process, allowing you to enter, or continue living in, the United States.
- Green Cards: I assist clients who are seeking to obtain permanent residency status in the United States, and handle all of the legal requirements associated with your application to get a green card.
- Asylum and Refugee Status: Sometimes, moving to, or being able to stay permanently in, the United States can make a crucial difference in the lives of victims of persecution in other countries. If someone has experienced persecution in another country, or fears persecution if s/he returns home, I can explain the options available and help him/her achieve asylum and/or refugee status in the United States.
- Family-Based Immigration: I navigate the procedures and requirements that are involved in family-based immigration. Most of my clients are U.S. citizens or permanent residents who wish to obtain Lawful Permanent Residence (the “green card”) for an alien spouse or family member.
Contact me today
I see your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your immigration concerns. My office is conveniently located in Santa Monica. Call me at 424-835-9247 to arrange a consultation or contact me online.